Handling Injuries Caused By Mold And Dangerous Substances
Personal injury cases resulting from exposure to toxic substances can be highly complex and challenging. Why?
Injuries resulting from exposure to toxic substances can develop over years and decades. Proving that today’s injuries resulted from exposure over 10-, 20- or 30-plus years requires:
- Identifying when and how past exposure occurred
- Proving a link between past exposure and current ailments
- Obtaining often hard-to-find employment and medical records
The attorneys of Spagnoletti Law Firm have successfully represented clients facing injuries resulting from exposure to a broad range of toxic substances, including:
- Crystalline silica dust
We Have Handled Dozens Of Diseases Resulting From Toxic Exposure
When we handle your toxic exposure injury case or toxic tort case, we don’t “get up to speed” regarding your illness and symptoms. We have already handled dozens of illnesses related to toxic exposure, including:
- Respiratory illnesses, including asthma and bronchitis
- Neurological issues, including headaches, loss of memory and cognitive issues
- Wrongful death
Toxic exposure claims often center on determining the source of the dangerous substance. We can fully investigate your claim and will work diligently to obtain medical records, employment records and other documents that can prove past exposure. To contact our experienced toxic exposure lawyers in Houston, Texas, call 713-659-0257 or 877-678-5864.