Fighting For The Rights Of The Injured
When products fail, drivers drive carelessly, employers fail to protect the safety of their workers and people are hurt or killed, the negligent parties can be held responsible under the legal concept of liability.
The personal injury lawyers of Spagnoletti Law Firm have successfully handled hundreds of accident injury cases for a broad range of injuries and accident types, including:
- Serious and catastrophic injuries, including paralysis, dismemberment, scarring and brain, spine and neck injuries, wrongful death, quadriplegia, brain damage, paraplegia, and loss of legs and arms.
- 18-wheeler accidents: We are familiar with Interstate Commerce Commission and Department of Transportation regulations and navigate legal complexities while defending your rights.
- Products liability, including accidents involving defective or poorly maintained seat belts, air bags, tires and rollover precautions, and ATVs, household products and equipment aboard oceangoing vessels
- Toxic exposure, including accidents and injuries involving mesothelioma, asbestosis, toxic mold, silicosis, benzene and PCBs
- Oil and gas injury claims
- Aviation accidents, including helicopter, small plane and commercial plane accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Maritime and admiralty law claims resulting from accidents on vessels. These cases include accidents occurring on cruise ships, cargo ships, jack-ups, semisubmersibles, barges, spares, liftboats, tugboats, crew boats, supply boats and any other type of vessel.
We work with medical experts from across the U.S. to ensure the strongest possible case in negotiations with insurers and in courtroom litigation. Each member of our legal team is a skilled and experienced trial lawyer. We have a decadeslong reputation throughout the entire Gulf Coast region for obtaining positive results from personal injury law clients.
For more information regarding personal injury law and our attorneys, please contact our Houston-based firm at 713-804-9306 or 877-678-5864, or fill out our online contact form.